Campaign title: The Gruffalo Experience
Overview: The Gruffalo Experience made its second appearance at Meadowhall Shopping Centre – a client of MK PR – in the summer of 2016.
To help emulate the success of 2015 by:
- Creating and maintaining interest across the six week period that the experience was at the centre.
- Engaging the press and securing coverage in key regional titles and on broadcast channels.
- Driving website traffic.
- Driving ticket sales.
- Driving footfall to the Centre.
- Developing and issuing press releases to announce the launch of the experience and promote its success.
- Engaging with what’s on guides, bloggers and forums.
- Rolling out competitions to capture the interest of young children and their parents.
- Inviting key press to attend and review the experience.
- Welcoming the families and beneficiaries of the Centre’s charity of the year – Bluebell Wood Children’s Hospice – down to the experience.
Coverage appeared in a number of key regional print publications, online titles and forums including:
- Sheffield Star
- Sheffield Telegraph
- Doncaster Free Press
- Epworth Bells
- Rotherham Advertiser
- Barnsley Chronicle
- Scunthorpe Telegraph
- Thorne & District Gazette
- Life & Style Magazine
- Sheffield Town Talk
- What To Do With The Kids
- Welcome to Sheffield
- We Love Sheffield
- Days Out With the Kids