Trinity Pop Up Shop Bloggers Event
Ushiwear is a clothing brand based in Mirfield, Yorkshire. MK started working with the brand in May 2015. In July 2016 Ushiwear hosted a pop up store in Trinity Leeds Shopping Centre for two weeks. To officially open the store Ushiwear held at bloggers event on 1st July. The event was hosted in store by MK and the Ushiwear team and included food, drink and goodie bags.
- To engage with local fashion and lifestyle bloggers.
- To gain blogger coverage of event.
- To promote the opening of the Trinity Leeds pop up store.
- To increase sales in the Trinity Leeds pop up store.
- To identify suitable fashion and lifestyle bloggers to invite them to the event.
- To greet the bloggers and introduce them to the Ushiwear team.
- To lead with social interaction at the event – encouraging bloggers to ‘check in’ at the store on Facebook to increase social visibility and engagement.
- To brief the bloggers about the brand and encourage them to take images of the clothing and food/drink to blog about post-event.
Ushiwear received six pieces of coverage post-event in the form of blogs as well as strong social media engagement before, during and after the event, from both bloggers who attended the event, but also those who were unable to do so.