MK PR was appointed in 2018 to create and oversee the press office function of a leading, national consumer law firm.
The brief was centred around securing qualitative and quantitative coverage across all consumer news channels, as well as further the firm’s reputation within the relevant trade and business press in order to help with ambitious recruitment and growth ambitions.
- To secure ongoing media coverage to help build brand awareness;
- To identify and respond to breaking news commentary opportunities;
- To position the firm as a leading consumer law firm;
- To help to mitigate any reputation management issues;
- To attract potential new recruits by promoting the firm’s values and vision.
January – September 2021:
- Total media mentions (print and online) – 336;
- Total reach of print and online coverage – 42.8million opportunities to see;
- Total advertising value equivalent of print and online coverage – £1.5million.