Earlier this year the MK team partnered with a local marketing agency in order to deliver the media relations activity on a London road safety campaign.
- Identify and communicate key messages to the right audiences via local media outlets;
- Help raise awareness about the importance of road safety as the children return to school in September;
- Help to drive down the number of injuries and fatalities involving children;
- Compliment their social media and digital campaign and help increase engagement.
- 15 online media mentions;
- 1 broadcast interview;
- Audience reach of more than 1.3million;
- Total advertising equivalent of more than £38,000.